Sunday, March 23, 2008

Morgan's Letter

Morgan wanted to write a letter to the Easter Bunny. She dictated it, drew pics of each of our family members and signed her name (there are 2 Morgan's in her class at school so when she writes her name on her papers she always has to write Morgan B., now every time she signs her name she thinks she has to add the B). I didn't understand what she meant by some of the things she wanted to say in it but I thought it was cute and since I don't have a scanner I tried to take a pic of it to share with you. In case you can't read it here's what it says...
"Easter Bunny, I like you. You get it for me. I miss my daddy really much and I love Aunt Coreen, Uncle Bill, Pappy and my whole family and I cry a lot because I miss my daddy. Morgan B."
This morning she was really excited that the letter was gone, so the Easter Bunny had to have taken it!

No comments: